Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Full Moon Shines

I think, I feel, I know. All mapped out, I understand what needs to be done to stay on the side of reason. Clear and concise I am. A song plays, a full moon shines, a whisper of scent crosses my mind and suddenly I want to dance without boundaries, to press my heeled boots into the dashboard. To slip my clothes off in the middle of the road. No one around, I answer only to myself. The heat of my words spread across the universe. A torrent of emotions spill from my heart. From zero to ten and back again. I act on whatever inspires passion. To contain myself for the benefit of others, to quench my fire has become impossible. I am everything you never had. Despite inherent reserve. If I feel deeply, you will know. For better or worse, I refuse to hold council behind logical expression. Hear, see, touch. To know me is to feel me. To live my life in its full glory, I gratefully choose these hours of quiet exhaustion and joyful exhilaration. 
I can rest in between.
Life is Short, 
I won't hold back~
Raven